Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is That Hyper Thyroidism or Just Plain Scary?

I can't believe I wasted perfectly good mascara on this date! I can only thank God for the fact that it was just coffee, not dinner! The last hour and a half were spent with these googly brown eyes staring back at me and honestly, I was getting kind of nervous! At least 3 times during the date I caught myself thinking "Wow, I wish I had one of those panini sandwiches!" Anyway, Gaylord Focker kept talking about himself and all I kept thinking was "HELLOOOOO, 30 year old virgin!" It's never a good idea to talk about STD's on a first date but that didn't stop this dude; He brought up chlamydia at least 3 times. Somewhere in the conversation I blurted out "Yeah, dating is tough...I think I'm gonna become a spinster" and that didn't even stop him from blabbing. I wish I had enough balls to have left in the first 5 minutes because that's about when I was done chugging my Venti Soy Vanilla Chai! Note to self: Always get a small drink and make it a iced one (Easier to chug! Ohhhh my mouth!) So, finally the place was closing (THANK YOU Starbucks for closing so early) and I could escape. He asked me which car was mine and for second I contemplated lying! I'm thinking "OMG this idiot is going to follow me home and shank me!" BUT I told him anyway and he says "Oh Really... I totally thought you were a truck kind of girl!" Oh thanks GAYLORD...I must be Butch! In the end, I learned a valuable lesson. If you have a date planned and you get the sniffles, STAY HOME. I'll never get those 90 minutes of my life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment