Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My "Lifetime" on the Couch

I've been watching a lot of the Lifetime Movie Network lately and I've noticed numerous commercials about menopause and incontinence. It's not exactly fair to assume I'm over a woman over the age of 45. I'm actually a 27 year old YOUNG woman; I just have a lot of time on my hands! The truth is that I actually like Lifetime movies! Many are strange but they suck me in! There are so many awesome Lifetime movies such as the one about 90 pregnancies in one high school, the one about a woman who sets a house on fire and kidnaps their baby and my ultimate favorite, the one where a guy passes syphilis around to 14 year old girls. Sometimes I'll just be channel surfing and I accidentally pause on LMN. After that, I'm stuck on the couch for 2-6 hours, depending on whether or not I feel I have something more important or more productive to do then watching LMN. It's a terrible addiction which I readily admit to my best friend whenever it starts. She understand because she has the compulsion for LMN too! However, she has 2 kids and a job which I guess, can be considered slightly more important than my life! Happy lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment