Monday, January 3, 2011

Jason: My New Love Affair

After a day of boredom, I decided to get my nails done. As I walked in, I was greeted by a lovely gay boy. Within five minutes I knew his favorite color(Purple, which was also the color of his shirt), his work schedule (8-10hours, depending on the day) and his birthday (Jan 7th...two days after mine which excitedly him greatly!) We became close friends and he informed me that his nickname is "Jason." Jason is a great nickname for an Asian because frankly, I can understand it. I really couldn't understand anything else he was said. I simply smiled and laughed after he spoke and I'm pretty sure it went with the context of the conversation because he did the same! Anyway, "Jason" sure beats my nickname, "WhalesPailsofNails" (which my sister, Alea gave me waaaaaay back in the day.) I much prefer other nicknames given to me such as Tails, T-money, TC and my all-time favorite, T-Baggy (Thanks Aunt Pam!) In short, I love "Jason." I Mostly love him because he's so cute and gay BUT I also love him because he told me "You're a nice girl with nice nails and a nice body."

No comments:

Post a Comment