Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Decision Smcision..I Don't Care!

You know you're getting old when the "older" guys you used to date are turning 30. Even worse yet: The MUCH "older" guys you dated are married with kids! What is up with TIME? Life really seems to be flying by. Is it quantum physics or is it just me? All I know is that time has changed me. I'm tired by 10pm, I'm always cold (sort of like your grandma,) and I'd rather stay in on Friday night instead of bar hopping. It seems like every week I find myself saying "OMG how is it Thursday already?!?" How the HELL do you slow down time?!?!?


Even with the ridiculously fast passing of time I have learned something. It doesn't really matter how smart you are, you're still an idiot! On paper I look decently smart. When I speak? Yep, still looking smart. Yet, I make the same mistakes 38383838 times. So does that make me only book smart? Eh, I don't think so. No common sense? Nah, I'm pretty sure I have some of that! So, this is what I think: Every time I'm about to make a really bad decision I say to myself "well, you only live once!" So, perhaps this isn't the best motto (It doesn't get me anywhere.) I mostly regret making the decisions that I've spent time fretting over. There might be something seriously wrong with me! Well, either way...there's always next year to screw up! ;) BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment