Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wine & Me: Perfect Together!

It might be a sad day when you are busting open the BIG bottle of wine...By yourself...on a Thursday night but I don't care that day is today! It's not like today was horrible; maybe life has been horrible lately. It all started when I was eating dinner and flipping through the Victoria Secret catalog. Seems normal, Right? EXCEPT, I'm contemplating buying some lingerie. UM, HELLLLOOOO Taylor? You're single and alone...Who the hell are you buying this for? So then , I started feeling sad and busted open the wine! AND here we are. It's 7:58 and I'm blogging about my life.

I've been feeling crazy tired lately. So tired that after 12 hours of sleep, I still can't open my eyes. I'm thinking I'm 1 of 3 things: Depressed, getting sick or knocked up. The first 2 are OK, I guess. The 3rd makes me want to vomit. SO, I'm wishing for a sign that it's either 1 or 2 because what else could it be?

The dishes in the sink overwhelm me. It's not fair that I have to cook and wash the dishes too! But really, who the hell am I complaining too? This is reality and when you live alone...You either cook or eat fast food. Since I have a fear of love handles, I'm gonna go with cooking. A cheeseburger would be nice though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment