Sunday, February 1, 2009

I heart the cops on TruTV

I was drinking a crappy cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee. It was overly hot, tasteless and conveniently, I hit a pothole. It hurt like hell as it singed my leg…so, I swerved to the “side” of the road (it was really like the middle!) As I’m cleaning up the mess, a hot Howell cop pulls up next to me. He asks me if I’m ok and I ramble on about my coffee mishap. Then 15 seconds go by and he asks me “If I‘m sure.” Now, why the hell am I not swift enough to be like “yes, I’m ok but I’d be better if you asked me for my number!” Seriously, I’ve got a million pickup lines to use on hot cops. Yet, as he pulls away I’m thinking “…there goes another HOT cop interaction that I didn’t act on!” I guess I’ve got to start breaking the law! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment